TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - After 6 years hiatus, I'm back in a Z. Well... 3
People Seeking Info

Subject After 6 years hiatus, I'm back in a Z. Well... 3

Posted by BCs300z on January 12, 2016 at 8:06 PM
  This message has been viewed 1270 times.

Message It's great to see this place is still alive and thriving.

Been gone all this time due to taking a job over in Italy and being forced to leave my Z-love on the shelf for a bit. BUT, I have had the extremely good fortune to have a job transfer from back from Europe to Hawaii; rough life, I know. And I wasted no time getting a Z back in the garage, and adopted two more along the way (they needed the rescue). Making them numbers 8, 9, & 10 I have ever owned :)

Anywho, the 93 (left, black) 2+2 I picked up looks to have been garage kept it's entire life. Interior is 10/10. Only 98K on the clock. This car is incredible, but needs a little tlc from slight sun burn on the hood, a minor scrape on rear and small rust spots at the lower corners of the rear glass.

The 96 (right, green) 2+2 is in awesome mechanical shape and just good condition overall. But it just lost reverse a couple weeks ago, so its just hanging out in the garage now and only goes on trips I know only require forward movement :) Once the tranny is swapped out, it's either hanging around for my newly licensed teen, or taking comfort in the arms of another. We'll see...

The 90 (front, grey) 2+2 is a rust bucket, that still had much to give to it's brothers and sisters. And so it did...and has actually just recently moved on to the great beyond. I'll post up some of the parts I still have over in the classifieds. I am sure they could be useful to someone out there.

I have tried going through the member search to find others around here (Honolulu area) but it looks like most are very (if not completely) inactive. If you do live in the area, please hit me up. It would be great to meet up and I would love to pick your brains about good local support to get this old lady tip-top.

Ciao for now... Z ya around!

LaterZ,
BCs300z

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.